Thursday, August 30, 2012

WELSH COOKIES AND COSTCO

ACTUALLY......Ann, I had told myself that I wouldn't pick on you any more because you are are suffering from MS (and also from being Mitt's wife).  But really!!! after what I read about your speech last night, I just have to make some comments.

First, I guess I have to admit that I would not have listened to the Convention last night if I had to unplug every television in my house, and believe me, there are a lot of them.  Thank goodness for Cable movies.  I do read all the critiques and will complement you on your composure, as well as your lovely red dress.  Why didn't you wear that $960.00 shirt you bought, it was beautiful.

Portraying Mitt Romney as "the man America needs" is a little off the wall.  Oh! And the fact that "he will wake up every day with the determination to solve problems that others say can't be solved, to fix what others say is beyond repair".  I think your description of Mitt's being a faithful and loyal, principled husband, father and businessman is admirable, but let's face it Ann, his business experience leaves much to be desired and absolutely doesn't qualify him to be President of the United States. Perhaps you could convince him to release his taxes and tell us what he's hiding in all those offshore accounts.  The Boston Herald was kind enough to share that you said "people think Mitt's such a strong person, but I run the show". 

I learned that you are a campaign multitasker; mother; wife; political activist, public relations expert, baker, and OMG, a "bargin hunter", (does Mitt really wear those shirts from Costco).  What an image buster that is.  Which of your Cadillacs, do you take shopping?  I know you've no doubt had to struggle at times with your busy schedule of cotillions, cookie baking and tennis dates, but I haven't heard mention of Rafalca, and if he's still dancing.  I do wish you well with your health problems. MS is a very serious illness and I pray that you continue with your excellent recovery. 

In your speech last night you said "women are too smart to know there aren't any easy answers, but not dumb enough to accept that there aren't better answers".  I couldn't agree more!!

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS THE ANSWERS AND HE IS THE MAN AMERICA NEEDS.