Monday, October 8, 2012

LIES AND UNTRUTHS

ACTUALLY........The media wants us to believe that Governor Romneys performance at the debate, on October 4, was a stunning performance, praising his preparedness. Well coached possibly, but to me he appeared to have a somewhat frazzled look about him, almost constantly blinking his red rimed eyes, as if to ask "am I doing this right".  Yes, he succeeded to pull off what he started to do, but he only accomplished this goal by repeatedly misleading viewers. Can you believe - 27 lies in 38 minutes?  According to the number crunchers, that's about .71 lies per minute.  And yes!  This is fact-checked.  Now that's an accomplishment, albeit not one to be proud of!! I'm not trying to write a book here, so I'll try to briefly pass these untruths on to you for your own examination.  I can't rebut all these lies here on my post, but if your interested you can find them on the internet.  Just go to "27 lies in 38minutes". These are only a few of the major lies from the 27, now you can look up the facts and decide for yourself.  Remember, honesty is the best policy.......so in the words of Governor Mitt Romney:    
  • 1)  "Mr. President all of the increase in natural gas and oil has happened on private land, not on government land."
  • 2)  "I don't have a $5 trillion tax cut.  I don't have a tax cut of a scale you're talking about.
  • 3)  "My view is that we ought to provide tax relief to people in the middle-class.  But I'm not going to reduce the share of taxes paid by high income people.
  • 4)  "My number one principal is, there will be no tax cut that adds to the deficit.  I want to underline will not under any circumstances raise taxes on the middle-income families.  I will lower taxes on middle-income families. 
  • 6)  "I saw a study today that you were going to raise taxes by $3,000 to $4,000 on middle class families."
  • 7)  "I'd like to bring money back from overseas".  (Please check this one in depth)
  • 8)  "I will repeal Obamacare", get rid of "Big Bird" and cut PBS broadcasting."
  • 9)  "I will take the Medicaid dollars that go to the states and say to a state, you're going to get what you did last year, plus 1% inflation, then you take care of the poor the way you think best."
  • 10) Concerning Medicare - "preexisting conditions are covered under my plan."

TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING  BUT THE TRUTH