Friday, July 20, 2012

IT'S A NEED TO KNOW THING

ACTUALLY....I thought I was through writing about Mrs. Romney.  However, I keep seeing things that just make my skin crawl.  Regarding her husbands tax returns, she says "we've given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life".  Hold up there Mrs. R., when  the people of America vote for someone to be the President of the United States, it's their right to know everything there is to know about the person they may vote for.

I didn't know that the Mormon Church required you to give 10% of your income every year.  And sorry, but that doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling about your husband's character, nor does it convince me that he isn't hiding something in those tax returns.  I know that you are elite and special but I have a news flash for you, I can give you a long list of people at my church that tithe, and it's NOT a requirement to do so. Tithing, my dear women, is far from unusual.  And yes, in Gov. Romneys case I do think he is the kind of person that would hide things.

What makes you think that Mitt Romney has the answers for fixing the economy?  He certainly hasn't told anyone about his revelation on that subject, perhaps it came from above and he's hiding that too!