ACTUALLY...... Mitt Romney has made it clear by selecting Paul Ryan to be his running mate that he agrees with the GOP's extreme measures on the issues most important to women and their families. These are only a few of the issues their ticket talks about.
1. In 2002, Mitt Romney said he thought it was a terrific idea and would be"delighted" to sign a national ban on abortion.
Romney and Ryan support radical "personhood" views that would ban
abortion in all circumstances, and also outlaw common forms of birth
control (the pill) and in-vitro fertilization.
3. They both would overturn Roe vs Wade. The vote is coming soon to include anti-choice measures in the official GOP platform.
4. Ryan has voted to not fund Planned Parenthood and end the Title X family planning program.
5. Mitt Romney has pledged to "get rid of" federal funding for Planned Parenthood
Both men are against requiring insurers to offer no-cost birth control
coverage, and they would allow a woman's boss to deny insurance coverage
for anything, for any reason at all
7. They would both repeal the Affordable Care Act and all it's benefits for women
8. Ryan voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Act and the Paycheck Fairness Act.
really don't know how radical Romney and Ryan can get. They are
obviously against everything that's important to a woman's health.
Surprising, isn't it? They both have wives and Ryan has a daughter and Romney has several grand daughters.
What kind of self centered men are these, who would deny coverage to women that possibly could save their lives.