ACTUALLY, shown below are some of the changes Mitt Romney would make if he is elected president. I feel these actions would be harmful to America. I'm asking that you please read this carefully and then form your own opinions of what you want for struggling families in America.
1. His positions are radically anti-women. He supports banning all abortions regardless of reason, including rape or incest. He would "get rid" of federal funding for Planned Parenthood. This organization provides services like cancer screening for millions of women that can't afford it.
2. He would appeal Obamacare. Insurance companies would be allowed to increase premiums, deny coverage for preexisting conditions, drop patients when they get sick, and spend more of our premium dollars on CEO profits and bonuses instead of actual health care.
3. Romney is a risk when it comes to foreign policy and national security. He keeps shifting his positions for political reasons within the same campaign. He has no plans to end the war in Afghanistan and has said he would leave our troops there indefinitely. He has called our Presidents decision to bring home our troops from Iraq "tragic".
4. He would double down on the disastrous tax policies that go directly to the wealthy - forget the middle class. Millionaires and billionaires would get a $250,000 tax cut, and families with kids making less than $40,000 per year would actually see their taxes go up, and guess what? He thinks millionaires should continue to take advantages of loopholes and special deals so that they pay a lower tax rate than the middle class and - Oh yes! he supports tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas.
5. Medicare? - "get rid of it" and force seniors to purchase private insurance. There would be a voucher for that, but you can bet it won't cover premiums when some families are on extremely limited budgets. He also favors privatizing Social Security.
Mitt Romney has a difficult time in telling the truth, as well as sticking to statements he makes. He said "if I'm elected President of the United States, with your help, I will tell the truth" . Do we really want a man to run our country who needs help in telling the truth.?? I think not!!